Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life's a Compromise


I've had these images stashed in a file marked ' What I Could Have Asked For'. MOTH's still carrying on about last weekend's niche request in the Bathroom From Hell reno., so I figure it's time to show him these. I could have gone down this design path & by the look of those mosaics, he'd still be tiling the walls & carving that bath surround on his excursion days from his room at the Twilight Home for the Terminally Bewildered!



Images: KAA Design Group

7 comments:

  1. Our men should all be grateful we are so reasonable in our requests, a niche is not too much to ask, just make sure they don't put too much slope on it when they tile. I speak from experience, our new one is a little steep. (tilers!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - always go with the worst case so that your real request doesn't look as bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, I can't wait for my new bathroom. As soon as the last is finished with college. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is a tiler by trade and he would just die if I reaquested either of those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, looks like MOTH got off pretty lightly if you ask me. Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Millie
    These images are amazing.. I love that colour blue! Not sure I'd want to live in this but sure want to visit. I think MOTH should be able to whip this up in no time.. right? Have a great weekend. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails