Thursday, June 16, 2011

Saving Bunny

........bunny rugs that is. Yep I knew if I saved them in the linen closet for long enough they'd come in useful. The last time they saw the light of day was probably in 1984 when Son #5 turned one & no longer needed them. They've had a hard life wrapping up all the boys as babies, & copping all the associated baby 'spillage'. Now they're keeping Lulu warm in her puppy bed & she loves them.

Work is still full-on & them some & I've had a run of 5a.m. starts, so I'm tired & cranky & need some Millie time. Even though I haven't had a second to call by your blogs, I think about you all so much & I miss you lots & lots! Bear with me dear friends, this will pass & I'll be back to the wonderful world of blogging very soon.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Aww...so precious. I know how wonderful it feels to have a baby in the house again, even if it is a furry one! Hope work and all calms down soon. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute. Our Lulu the spoodle says hello to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet..hang in there Mill's with work..
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie how adorable!! I am up at the crack of dawn this morning....not my usual thing!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu is so cute .. I am in puppy love. We SO want a puppy (dog) here but until we have fences, it's just not possible. We stop at the Lost Dogs home every other week and say hi to all the dogs and even tease ourselves senseless by stopping at pet shops too. I'll show the boys tomorrow morning your Lulu (-:

    And don't worry re: the blog. We will all be here whenever you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Millie! Such a sweet puppy. Have a great weekend.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lulu = Love. She's adorable. Have fun introducing her to the rest of the family this weekend. Happiness is a warm puppy. xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails